Tiny bits and pieces I

These are photographs I took at various places and periods, they are lurking in my computer and I would love to share them with someone because they are my favourites, they are depicting my favourite things, places or pieces of great memories. I hope you will enjoy them!
 
dr Martens Docs nails Prague lantern cock
The pram depicted on the 2nd photograph can be seen in the National Museum in Prague at the exhibition Life of children under Emperor Franz Joseph I

Chyše macaron Rennes Mnichovo Hradiště Perros Guirec yarnbomb
The furniture on the 1st photograph belongs to Chyše castle in the Czech Rep.
Macaronier and roses in Rennes, France.
The castle on the 4th photo is located in Mnichovo Hradiště, Czech Rep.
Yarnbombed lamp in Perros - Guirec, France.


Poděbrady Karlovy Vary architecture nature yellow
The sunflower in gardens of Botanicus in Ostrá nad Labem, Czech Rep.
Leda and the swan/Zeus, close-up of a well and UFO attack the spring in Poděbrady, Czech Rep.
Interior of the UFO Colonnade in Karlovy Vary, Czech Rep.

Comments