Casual mint outfit for a summer girl

mint, black, white, SIX satchel, Cambridge satchel company, handmade, New Yorker sneakers, Converse
 

Today I wanted to wear something casual. It is quite hot outside and I really wanted to feel comfortable as if I just got up. I am wearing hardly any make-up, but the sunglasses will do the charm. I slipped on these striped black and white trousers that my mum sewed for me years ago (I am still able to put them on and wear them, although I grew up a bit and put on some weight, lol). I paired it with my first handmade (and wearable!) mint shirt, my favourite mint satchel from SIX and my new mint sneakers from New Yorker. I don´t wear trousers often, I prefer skirts or dresses more, but I don´t utterly dismiss wearing of trousers as you could have already seen on the blog.
 
Dnes jsem si chtěla obléknout něco naprosto ležérního. Venku je celkem hic a také jsem se chtěla cítit pohodlně, prostě tak, jako když zrovna vstanu z postele. Na obličeji mám minimum make-upu, ale to zachrání sluneční brýle. Hodila jsem na sebe tyhle černo-bílé kalhoty, které mi před lety ušila mamina (Dokonce se do nich ještě vejdu, ačkoliv jsem od té doby vyrostla i přibrala, hh). Oblékla jsem si k nim mou první vlastnoručně ušitou (a nositelnou!) košili v mintové barvě a vzala si mou oblíbenou mintovou brašnu ze SIX a nové mintové plátěnky z New Yorkera. Kalhoty moc často nenosím, spíše dávám přednost sukním nebo šatům, ale jak už jste si mohli na blogu všimnout, občas jimi nepohrdnu.



handmade, earrings, mint, black, white, Greek, bow, ribbon satin, shirt, pants, blue

Comments

  1. Mintová je naprosto krásná,letní,svěží barva . A já si musím něco kooupit.. lakv této barvě je dost málo :D
    http://oreoobsessionbeautyworld.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mám jeden lak na nehty od NYC č. 320 Blue sky (i když modrou oblohu si tedy představuji jinak ;).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3