Christmas lolita meet-up 2014

christmas, elf, lolita, event, meet-up, ootd, quaintrelle, green, crochet, white, kanekalon
 
I am sharing with you the outfit I wore to Christmas lolita meet-up this year. The crocheted sweater is my mum´s work and the lace blouse used to be my mum´s too. I combined these with the skirt I sewed for myself last year. From the same green fabric that is on the hem I created two bows that are adorned with golden beads and a heart shaped button. I used my kanekalon hair extensionin my hairdo. Because there were tiny red features in the pattern of the skirt, I wore a red bracelet to balance it in the outfit a little. The pearles on the bracelet are matching my earrings, which are unfortunatelly not shown in these pictures. To be honest this outfit was a last minute choice, because I was not satisfied with the dress I was sewing for thich event, maybe it will debute next year :)
 
Dnes se s vámi podělím o outfit, který jsem si oblékla na letošní vánoční lolita sraz. Háčkovaný svetřík je prací maminy, krajkovaná blůza jí taktéž patřívala. Toto jsem nakombinovala se sukí, kterou jsem si ušila vloni. Ze stejné zelené látky, která je na lemu sukně, jsou udělané i dvě mašle dále ozdobené zlatými korálky a knoflíkem ve tvaru srdce. V účesu jsem použila kanekalonový příčes. Jelikož je na sukni trochu červené barvy, rozhodla jsem se ji v outfitu zopakovat, abych vytvořila celek, proto jsem zvolila červený náramek. Perličkový náramek se zase doplňuje s náušnicemi, které však nejsou na fotkách detailněji vidět. Abych byla upřímná, byl tento outfit záchranou na poslední chvíli, protože nejsem zatím spokojena se šaty, které jsem si na sraz šila. Možná, že jejich chvíle nastane příští rok :)

christmas, elf, lolita, event, meet-up, ootd, quaintrelle, green, crochet, white, kanekalon

christmas, elf, lolita, event, meet-up, ootd, quaintrelle, green, crochet, white, kanekalon, hairdo


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3