Red and blue good for fool.

georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, ootd, outfit, blogger, fashion, style, winter, spring, red, coat Tchibo, blue, Calzedonia, tights, pashmina, sarie, oriental, beauty, heart shaped glasses
The spring came and now it is winter again. Wait, what? Yes, the weather has been crazy lately. It can also be very well seen on the pictures I am taking, because I set my camera manually and suddenly it is sunny or dark and I can start again. And don´t let me start talking about the wind...
Tak nám přišlo jaro a teď máme opět zimu. Počkat, cože? Ano, počasí máme v poslední době opravdu bláznivé. To celkem dobře dokumentuje i můj foťák, manuálně ho nastavím na určité světelné podmínky a najednou je slunečno nebo tma a můžu začít znova. A to ani nemluvím o větru...
 
So my today´s outfit is spring/winter one. I combined two unusual colours - blue and red - a colour combination I used to be warned about when young, but I think they go together quite well, it has an oriental vibe to me. I am wearing a blue-gold shawl bought in sarie shop Ganga, red Tchibo coat, blue Calzedonia tights, black leather boots from Deichmann and a light brown secondhand purse. (Don´t worry, I was also wearing a skirt but it remained hidden under my coat that I did not want to take off at any circumstances, the wind was really cold.)
Můj dnešní outfit je tedy jarní/zimní. Riskla jsem neobvyklou barevnou kombinaci - modrou a červenou - před kterou jsem bývala v mládí zrazována, ale myslím, že jdou dohromady celkem pěkně, trochu orientální, řekla bych. Mám na sobě modro-zlatý šál z obchodu se sárí  Ganga, červený kabát Tchibo, modré punčocháče Calzedonia, černé kožené boty z Deichmanna a světle hnědou kabelku ze secondhandu. (Nebojte, měla jsem i sukni, ale ta zůstala schovaná pod kabátem, který jsem nechtěla za žádnou cenu sundat, protože byla fakt zima.)
 

 
georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, ootd, outfit, blogger, fashion, style, winter, spring, red, coat Tchibo, blue, Calzedonia, tights, pashmina, sarie, oriental, beauty, heart shaped glasses

georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, ootd, outfit, blogger, fashion, style, winter, spring, red, coat Tchibo, blue, Calzedonia, tights, pashmina, sarie, oriental, beauty, heart shaped glasses


Comments

  1. These colours are perfect together! Somehow it's the shades of your coat and tights that work so well - a different red and blue might not have done it so well. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3