Tartan pelerine

quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, diy, pelerine, coat, plaid, tartan, corduroy, h&m, vintage, ootd, outfit, autumn, vagabond
| tartan pelerine: handmade | black corduroy trousers: H&M | yellow handbag: vintage |
| black sneakers on platform: Vagabond |
 
This tartan pelerine is the newest addition to my wardrobe made by me. I had some kind of crisis (depression?) when it comes to sewing in last weeks, maybe even months, but this period is gone and I am sewing like crazy now. I am working on a light purple winter coat and on a white Christmas dress for a lolita meet-up that will be held next week. Ok, I am not sure if I will be able to finish the dress in time because I had to order some new lace and am not sure it will get to me in time but I am hoping it will, keep your fingers crossed for me.
 
quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, diy, pelerine, coat, plaid, tartan, corduroy, h&m, vintage, ootd, outfit, autumn, vagabond


quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, diy, pelerine, coat, plaid, tartan, corduroy, h&m, vintage, ootd, outfit, autumn, vagabond

Comments

  1. How fantastic to make things like this. I've just started making basic things and although it;s a lot of work and time, it;s so worth it for more ethical customised clothing

    https://matchamilady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is great to have something at least a little original (althought I know there are tons of similar garments for sure), on the other hand I am not sure about the sustainability - where and how were the fabrics made? But one would be unable to do anything if worriing about everything. Just something I was thinking about lately.

      Delete
    2. I agree, you can;t live completely 'ethical' but you can do your bit

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3