Yay! I am starting to sell my own designs

fashion designer, 1950s, vintage, personal style, blogger, czech republic, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, fashionista, couture, little black dress, elegant, diy

In today´s post I will share some - at least for me - exciting news. I am starting to sell clothes designed and created by me. I hope it will be soon available also for EU and world, I just need to set up a few more things. Right now I am selling through Fler.cz, it is a Czech version of Etsy, and I will be offering commissions through my Facebook. Later on if it goes well I would like to create my own e-shop. I decided to go on Fler because my stuff will be more visible there and there will be a higher chance of someone buying because I am quite unknown creator. I would actually use Etsy because it is even bigger site with more potential customers but using Etsy would create more responsibilities connected with taxes (which also means more forms to fill in). If you are interested in my designs I suggest you to follow me on Facebook because it is a hub where I share everything. And just a heads up - this dress on the photos in today´s post is right now available on my Fler for 1900 CZK (+ post), the size is M (bust 88 cm - waist 75 cm - hips 94 cm). There will be only one piece of this dress for sale because the shop where I buy my fabrics does not have this exact fabric anymore.
Ve dnešním článku s vámi podělím o - alespoň pro mě - bezva zprávy. Začínám prodávat mnou navržené a vytvořené oblečení. Doufám, že bude brzy dostupné též pro EU a svět, jen musím ještě nastavit pár věcí. Právě teď prodávám prostřednictvím Fler.cz, což je česká verze Etsy, a budu nabízet své služby i přes můj Facebook. Později, bude-li dostatečný zájem, bych si ráda zařídila vlastní eshop. Pro Fler jsem se rozhodla kvůli zviditelnění, je tam větší šance, že si někdo něco koupí, protože jsem neznámý tvůrce. Ráda bych používala Etsy, protože je ještě větší s mnohem více potenciálními kupci, avšak vzniklo by mi tak více povinností spojených s daněmi (což znamená hlavně více papírování). Pokud máte zájem o mou tvorbu, sledujte mě na Facebooku, protože tam budu sdílet vše. A jen tam mimochodem - šaty na fotkách v tomto příspěvku jsou na prodej na mém Fleru za 1900 Kč (+ poštovné), ve velikosti M (prsa 88 cm - pas 75 cm - boky 94 cm). Na prodej je jen jeden kus, protože obchod, kde látky nakupuji ji již nemá na skladě.
 
It is quite interesting to start a small business in the Czech Republic, quite a lot of bureaucracy. First I asked my employer for a permission (just to be sure - although it should not be an issue because our fields are different). I had to create a separate bank account for this small business (this is not actually required but it is better). I had to go to the Trade office to get registered. There I filled in a form that should register me automatically at Social security bureau (I am not sure if this is the right translation but they deal with welfare), at my Health insurance company and at Revenue Authority. It SHOULD register me - this means that it is better to go to all of these three bureaus and check in person if your new business was really registered because if it weren´t and I did not know about it I would be fined for not being registered and trying to do business. How is this in your country? As far as I know we have one of the most complicated systems among the "developed" countries. And yeah, I am not at all looking forward to January because it is the time to fill in the tax forms, I hope I will be able to do it correctly by myself.
Proces zařízení si živnosti v ČR obnáší celkem dost byrokracie. Nejprve jsem požádala svého zaměstnavatele o svolení (pro jistotu - ačkoliv by jej to nemělo zajímat, protože naše podnikání se zaměřuje na odlišné oblasti). Pak jsem si zařídila nový bankovní účet jen pro živnost (tohle též není povinné, ale je to lepší). Pak jsem se vydala zaregistrovat na Živnostenský úřad. Tam jsem vyplnila jednotný registrační formulář, který by měl živnost automaticky ohlásit na Sociální správě, u mé zdravotní pojišťovny a na Finančním úřadě. MĚL by mě ohlásit - to znamená, že je lepší si to ještě všechno osobně obejít a překontrolovat, že o mě ví, protože kdyby nevěděli a ani já nevěděla o tom, že mě nezaregistrovali a přesto obchoduji, pak bych mohla vyfásnout pokutu. Jak je to ve vaší zemi? Pokud vím, tak náš systém patří k těm komplikovanějším mezi "rozvinutými" zeměmi. A ano, vůbec se netěším na leden, protože to budu muset dělat daňové přiznání, snad to nějak dám.

fashion designer, 1950s, vintage, personal style, blogger, czech republic, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, fashionista, couture, little black dress, elegant, diy

fashion designer, 1950s, vintage, personal style, blogger, czech republic, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, fashionista, couture, little black dress, elegant, diy

Comments

  1. Good luck with your new venture! This dress looks fabulous on you, and I love it it those great shoes! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I bought these shoes a few years ago at Baťa - I loved them at the first sight although buying them was quite challenging because the shoes of the pair in my size had each a slightly different colour (I guess one was exposed to sunglight and the other was hidden in the box) so I ordered them via internet and prayed to get a pair with the same shade of beige, which luckily happened. They are amazing but I suspect rain might ruin them so I do not wear them as often as I would like to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3