Cherries on my dress

georgiana quaint, rockabilly, couture, dress, cherry, lolita, babydoll, buy, sale, shop, rococo, fashion blogger, quaintrelle, selfmade, diy, handmade, fler.cz
In this outfit post I am sharing with you today is my newest creation that is available for sale on my Fler for the Czechs. It is a rockabilly themed dress with cherries print. For these pictures I styled it with my white vintage lace blouse to give it a country lolita look. Only a little basket with food for a picnic is missing! The dress can be worn as they are to show off your shoulders and arms or as in this case with a blouse when it becomes a bit colder outside. On these photos I am also wearing a petticoat, which creates a fuller looking skirt. The grass is unfortunatelly too hight to show off my white lace sneakers from F&F that I am fond of although they are not as white as they used to be.
V tomto příspěvku se s vámi podělím od fotky mého nejnovějšího výtvoru, který lze zakoupit na mém Fleru. Jde o rockabilly šaty s potiskem třešní. Na těchto fotkách jsem je doplnila bílou krajkovou blůzou, abych vytvořila country lolita styl. Už chybí jen malý košíček s jídlem na piknik! Šaty mohou být nošeny tak jak jsou a nositelka může ukázat svá ramena a paže nebo je lze doplnit halenou, když je třeba chladněji. Na těchto fotkách mám spodničku, abych vytvořila efekt plnější sukně. Tráva bohužel zakrývá mé boty, ale mám bílé krajkové tenisky z F&F, které jsem si velmi oblíbila, ačkoliv již nejsou tak bílé jako bývaly.



georgiana quaint, rockabilly, couture, dress, cherry, lolita, babydoll, buy, sale, shop, rococo, fashion blogger, quaintrelle, selfmade, diy, handmade, fler.cz

Comments

  1. What an adorable dress - and I love the way you have worn it over your blouse. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3