Dear sisters I pledge to thee...

Today is the first day of October and that means that Halloween season officially began so I can pull all the Jack-o-lanterns out! You know what will I be missing this year? New season of Scream Queens. Ok, the second season was not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed the hillarious horror situations and the over the top characters and fashion. I have Halloween connected with this series because the first season took place around Halloween.
With this outfit I channeled (see what I did there? ;)) the fashion of Chanels. I am wearing light colours. The fluffy white sweater is from Bershka and I totally love how warm it is. Round the neckline of the sweater you can see the embroidered neckline of my white T-shirt. The light blue skirt has an interesting fabric with a plastic pattern. Its colour is almost the same as my beloved satchel from SIX. The whole outfit is paired with nude shoes that don´t draw too much attention from the outfit.
Dnes máme první říjnový den, což znamená začátek Halloweenské sezóny, takže konečně mohu vyndat všechny Jack-o-lanterns! Víte co mi bude letos scházet? Nová série Scream Queens. Ok, druhá série nebyla tak dobrá jako ta první, ale i tak jsem si užila všechny až směšné hororové situace, přehnané chování postav a módu. Halloween mám s tímto seriálem spojený, protože první série se odehrávala právě kolem Halloweenu.
Tímto outfitem se odkazuji na módu Chanels, mám a sobě pastelové barvy. Bílý chlupatý svetřík z Bershky úplně zbožňuji, protože krásně hřeje. Z výstřihu vykukuje vyšívaný výstřih mého bílého trička. Světle modrá sukně má zajímavou látku s plastickým vzorem. Její barva je podobná barvě mé oblíbené kabelky ze SIX. Outfit jsem doplnila tělovými botkami, které nepřitahují od zbytku outfitu pozornost. 

scream queens fashion, georgiana quaint, czech fashion blog, pastel coloured outfit, bershka sweater, satchel
| sweater: Bershka | skirt: secondhand | satchel: SIX | heels: Graceland | 



scream queens fashion, georgiana quaint, czech fashion blog, pastel coloured outfit, bershka sweater, satchel

scream queens fashion, georgiana quaint, czech fashion blog, pastel coloured outfit, bershka sweater, satchel

Comments

  1. I love this look. The bag and skirt are such a delicate and pretty colour but the fluffy jumper totally makes it wearable at this time of year when it is cold! Your sunglasses are fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3