The fur ball keychain (neverending) trend

This trend has been with us for some time, years, already and it is still not looking like it is going out of fashion. To be honest I was never fan of the fur balls on the handbags... just why carry around these Gremlins that get soaked during rain? But I was actually quite fond of those created by Fendi (but I am still not putting them on my handbag, sorry). I think they took it to another level with their designs. The balls are not anymore just a fur ball but they were transformed into fruit (I was a bit intrigued by these, I have to confess) or stylized animals... but then I found another one that is channeling the look of Karl Lagerfeld and I lost my words.
Trend chlupatých koulí na kabelku je s námi již nějakou dobu, roky, a zaatím to stále nevypadá, že by vyšel z módy. Abych byla upřímná, tak jsem nikdy nebyla jejich fanouškem... proč s sebou tahat Gremlina, který akorát nasákne vodu, když prší? Pak jsem ale zahlédla ty, které vyrábí Fendi (ale stejně si je nehodlám pořídit na kabelku, pardon). Myslím si, že tento trend trochu vylepšili. Chlupaté koule se u nich stávají ovocem (ty se mi upřímně líbily) nebo stylizovanými zvířátky... pak jsem ale narazila na ty, které jsou inspirované ikonickým vzhledem Karla Lagerfelda a tehdy mi došla slova.


Comments