Polka dot culottes with magenta top

quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, magenta, polka dots, cullotes, palazzo, trouser, skirt, black, sleak, chic, french, parisian, style


My today´s outfit is for a hot weather that we had here a while ago. I wore these vintage cotton black-white polka dot culottes. I know these have been "in fashion" for maybe a half a year now, but I really fell in love with them recently. I believe it depends on the fabric used but they are so comfortable in hot weather, although it could be a bit dangerous when windy because I unfortunatelly stepped on them a few times while walking, oops. I paired them with this a bit baggy magenta top I snathced in a thrift store, it is originally from Papaya Clothing. I am wearing my favourite black leather shoes with a T-strap from Tamaris and magenta ankle socks because I do not like to walk in shoes without socks or tights for a longer time, so I try to match them to the rest of my outfit. Good bye blisters! And then I was also wearing this white-grey LYDC bag that must probably have a door to Narnia inside.

Můj dnešní oděv je do teplého počasí, které jsme tu nedávno měli. Nosila jsem tuhle bavlněnou černo-bíle puntíkatou kalhotovou sukni (culottes). Vím, že jde o už asi půl roku starý trend, ale já si je oblíbila až teď. Myslím si, že záleží i na látce, z jaké je ušita, ale v horkém počasí je opravdu příjemná na nošení, ačkoliv může být trochu nebezpečná, když je vítr, párkrát jsem si ji totiž přišlápla, oops. Doplnila jsem ji tímto trochu neforemným topem barvy magenta, který jsem našla v secondhandu, který je původně z Papaya Clothing. Na nohou mám své oblíbené černé kožené boty z Tamaris s Tčkovým páskem přes nárt a kotníčkové ponožky též barvy magenta, protože nerada nosím boty po delší dobu na boso, takže se ponožky aspoň snažím barevně sladit se zbytkem oděvu. Sbohem puchýře! A pak jsem si ještě vzala svou šedo-bílou kabelku od LYDC, která je snad nafukovací.


quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, magenta, polka dots, cullotes, palazzo, trouser, skirt, black, sleak, chic, french, parisian, style, lydc bag, tamaris, t-strap shoe

Comments