Spring is full of cheerful colours.

georgiana, quaint, guaintrelle, outfit, oots, secondhand, yellow, sweater, handmade, diy, dress, lolita, black, tights, Tamaris, T strap, shoes, pumps, 1940s, vintage, purse
 

Spring days are returning and it is possible to go outside without a coat again, which is amazing. Today I was wearing my favourite dress I sewed and this yellow sweater I found in a secondhand that I really grew fond of lately. I combined the outfit with black cotton tights and black leather shoes from Tamaris with T strap. The brown purse is a vintage piece I got from my aunt. The yellow and gold colours also appear on my rings with flowers from SIX and on my manicure that was done with an Essence nailpolish .
 
Jarní dny se nám konečně navrátily a konečně je zas možné vyrazit si ven bez kabátu, což je super. Dnes jsem měla na sobě své oblíbené šaty, které jsem si ušila a tento žlutý svetřík, který jsem našla v secondhandu a který jsem si v poslední době oblíbila. Oblečení jsem nakombinovala s černými bavlněnými punčocháči a černými koženými lodičkami z Tamaris s T-čkovým páskem. Hnědá kabelka je vintage kousek, který jsem získala od tety. Žlutá a zlatá barva se též objevuje na mých prstýncích s květinami ze SIX a na mé manikúře, na kterou jsem použila lak na nehty od Essence.


georgiana, quaint, guaintrelle, outfit, oots, secondhand, yellow, sweater, handmade, diy, dress, lolita, black, tights, Tamaris, T strap, shoes, pumps, 1940s, vintage, purse

georgiana, quaint, guaintrelle, outfit, oots, secondhand, yellow, sweater, handmade, diy, dress, lolita, black, tights, Tamaris, T strap, shoes, pumps, 1940s, vintage, purse

Comments