It is time for the magical unicorn!

I am enjoying the layering in these colder days. I am in love with this fluffy white sweater, it feels so cozy even though the weather behind the window is really grey, and with the unicorn brooch that I bought at Dyzajn Market it becomes even more magical. Each time I see it it makes my day, so I hope it creates a smile on other people´s faces too when they see it.
There are definitely some pieces in my wardrobe that are my favourite and I like to wear them a lot. This is the case of this fluffly white sweater. Does this happen to you too? There are also some pieces that I wear rarely, although I think they are pretty and I don´t want to get rid of them, I just don´t pull them out of the wardrobe that often.

V těchto chladnějších dnech si dost užívám vrstvení oblečení. Tento bílý chlupatý svetr zbožňuju, je mi v něm příjemně, i když je venku šedivé počasí. Navíc s jednorožčí broží, kterou jsem si koupila na Dyzajn Marketu, je ještě více kouzelný. Pokaždé, když se na tuhle brož podívám, zvedne se mi nálada, tak doufám, že zlepší den i ostatním lidem, co si jí všimnou.
V mém šatníku jsou kousky, které tahám hodně často, jako v případě tohoto svetru. Máte to tak i vy? Jiné kousky zas ve skříni zůstávají a moc často je nevytáhnu, ačkoliv se mi líbí a nehodlám se jich ani zbavovat.

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, ootd, winter layers, layering clothes, fluffy sweater, unicorn brooch

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, ootd, winter layers, layering clothes, fluffy sweater, unicorn brooch

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, ootd, winter layers, layering clothes, fluffy sweater, unicorn brooch

Comments