Spring 2022 through Instagram´s eye

It is not officially summer yet, so just in time, I am sharing my Instastories from the spring months, though Insta is kinda losing its attractivity to me. The latest feed update that rolls in the same manner as TikTok is just ugh - dear Insta, you are losing your authenticity, also it is a mess to scroll down and see a pic, video, story, ad, people to follow - it´s a mess. Also it looks like the captions aren´t important anymore now. I remember how some people were doing miniblogs in their captions and how everyone was pointing out the "added value" that should be in the text accompanying the perfect photos... Well... I don´t think it is so important anymore as I feel like this doesn´t work anymore with the new layered format. Anyways...


I am enjoying the blooming nature right now and am immortalizing it on photos using old cameras that work with film. I am intentionally exposing them twice, so the outcomes are moody, dreamy, scary or as if on drugs. I am currently working on a third film and am curious if I am finally going to nail the correct position of the frames of if they are going to overlap in the middle again - but hey, the overlapping is maybe more authentic because the double-exposure usually happened by mistake in the past, so the photographers weren´t overthinking the insertion of the film.


I am biking again as much as possible everywhere and I had another "first" taken off my hands - I got a flat tyre on my bike for the first time. I don´t even know how :D

instagram stories, spring grid, instagram update, georgiana quaint

instagram stories, spring grid, instagram update, georgiana quaint


Comments