Blue garden on my dress

blue, lolita, floral print, handmade, diy

This is a dress I especially sewed for my visit of the gardens of Versailles maybe two years ago. The back of the skirt is pleated more than the front part of the skirt, I was inspired by the habit a la francaise, that has pleated backs. One of my dreams is to sew a real robe a la francaise, I just have to think up for what occasion to wear it, I think I should some rococo event :D
As you can see, the outfit consists more or less from shades of blue. The light blue pussy bow shirt is from a thrift store, I totally love it! The dress is handmade by me, I totally fell in love with the pattern of the fabric, it reminded me a bit of the gowns from my favourite movie Marie Antoinette, therefore the little rococo inspiration. The dark blue flats are from Pimkie, I have them for a few years and they are still nice and they are also quite comfortable. The light  beige purse is from CCC and the Dolce&Gabbana inspired headband is from C&A.
 
Tyto šaty jsem si ušila asi před dvěma lety speciálně k příležitosti návštěvy zahrad Versailles. Zadní část sukně šatů má bohaté sklady, které jsou inspirované robe a la francaise, pro které jsou typické sklady na zádech. Jednoho dne bych si chtěla ušít skutečnou repliku robe a la francaise, jen musím vymyslet na jakou příležitost je vytáhnu, asi budu muset uspořádat nějakou rokokovou akci :D
Jak si můžete povšimnout, dnešní outfit je seskládaný víceméně z různých odstínů modré. Světle modrá košile s vazačkou do mašle je z druhé ruky, úplně ji zbožňuj! Šaty jsem si ušila z této bavlněné látky s úžasným potiskem, který zbožňuju a navíc mi připomněl některé róby z mého oblíbeného filmu Marie Antoinetta, ptoto ta rokoková inspirace. Tmavě modré balerínky jsou z Pimkie , už je mám pár let a stále drží a jsou i celkem pohodlné. Světle béžová kabelka je z CCC a čelenka inspirovaná Dolce&Gabbana je z C&A.

pussy cat bow shirt, blue, bow, llita

ballerina, flats, shoe, Pimkie, blue

print, handmade, diy, blue, lolita

blue, detail, bead, hairband, earrings, pearl

Comments

  1. I love the pussy bow, it gives the outfit such a lift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like shirts with pussy bow ties, I think they are very feminine and they just look good :3

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit! (^ω^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3