Bordeaux and black OOTD

ootd, outfit, Georgiana Quaint, quaintrelle, bordeaux, black, Tamaris, T-strap shoe, tulle skirt, C&A, CCC

In this outfit post I am wearing C&A bordeaux and black sweater, black tulle mini skirt I made, bordeaux cotton tights and black leather shoes from Tamaris, nude purse from CCC and random silver necklace for belly dancers. I am sad that the weather got bad so quickly and I had to look for some sweater in my wardrobe, I hope this rainy period will be soon gone.

V dnešním outfitovém příspěvku mám na sobě bordovo-černý svetr z C&A, černou tylovou sukni, kterou jsem si ušila, bordové bavlněné punčocháče a černé kožené boty z Tamaris, béžovou kabelku z CCC a stříbrný náhrdelník pro břišní tanečnice. Mrzí mě, že se teď počasí tak pokazilo, musela jsem proto vyhrabat ze skříně nějaké svetry, doufám, že toto deštivé období rychle přejde.

Comments

  1. Super farby a máš krásne vlasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome outfit, I love all the dark colors! Those tights are a lovely color.

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3