Tim Burton´s Balloon boy

 
I managed to visit the Tim Burton exhibition that was held in Prague. I really liked it, I saw some interesting techniques, Burton for eg. painted a few paintings on a black velvet. Very interesting, I really liked the effect. I also got to know some of his characters I did not know about. It was the last week of the exhibition, it did not get prolonged, although many people visited it, there was quite a huge line in front of the entrance (where the Balloon boy, one of Burton´s characters, was installed).
For this event I dressed in a dress I made inspired by The Speely Hollow, there are Burton´s signature black and white stripes so it matched the theme quite well, I think.
 
Podařilo se mi navštívit výstavu Tima Burtons v Praze. Moc se mi líbila, viděla jsem pár zajímavých technik, Burton např. maloval i na černý samet. Velmi zajímavé, výsledný efekt je zajímavý. Též jsem se seznámila s některými jeho postavičkami, které jsem neznala. Šlo o poslední týden, kdy se výstava konala, nebyla prodloužena, ačkoliv ji navštívilo hodně lidí a před vchodem byla pořádná fronta (tam byl také instalován Balloon boy, jedna z Burtonových postaviček).
Při této příležitosti jsem si oblékla šaty, které jsem ušila inspirována filmem Ospalá díra, mají na sobě pro Burtona typické černé a bílé pruhy, které se podle mě skvěle hodily.

Comments