Designblok 2014

This post is going to be picture very heavy, because I would like to share with you all the pretty things I saw today at Designblok. (BTW this is the organizer of the third Prague fashion week/end.) I was quite sad because I did not encounter the teddy bear the Cuddly, I doubt I failed to notice him because he is quite big, so he must have been either on a trip somewhere, or I had bad luck.This year I fell once again in love with the velorex by Kříž company, check out the last year´s lace design.
 
Tento příspěvek bude hodně o fotkách, protože se s vámi chci podělit o vše, co mě dnes zaujalo na Designbloku. (BTW toto je organizátor třetího pražského týdnu/víkendu módy.) Co mě velmi mrzí je, že jsem bohužel neviděla medvídka the Cuddly, pochybuju, že bych ho pro jeho velikost přehlédla, takže buď byl zrovna někde jinde na výletě, nebo jsem prostě měla smůlu. Letos jsem si opět zamilovala velorex vystavovaný společností Kříž, mrkněte loňský krajkový design.
 
 
velorex, kříž, designblok, karel zeman, laser, měsíc, jules verne

designblok, coffee, cup, light, design
 
designblok, comix, design, superhero, toaster, kitchen

designblok, lamp, design, modern, light, teapot, floral

designblok, lamp, light, modern, toilet paper

designblok, steampunk, clock, wheel, wing, heart

designblok, veuve cliquot, post, champagne, orange

designblog, design, porcelain, pig, chair
 

Comments