Black faux fur

ootd, outfit, black fur, faux, kanekalon, braid, russian, cold, winter, black, scraf, shawl, white
Photo by Y 

ootd, outfit, black fur, faux, kanekalon, braid, russian, cold, winter, black, scraf, shawl, white
Photo by Y 

Today I am sharing with you my winter outfit. I am wearing my mother´s black faux fur coat that creates a really nice silhouette. I have a white-violet shawl I crocheted wrapped round my neck. I followed this pattern, although it is a bit altered. I hope you are enjoying more sunny weather than I do lately. Have a great time!

Dnes se s vámi podělím o zimní outfit, Mám na sobě maminy černý umělý kožich, který tvoří velmi hezkou siluetu. Kolem krku mám uvázanou bílo-fialovou šálu, kterou jsem si uháčkovala podle tohoto návodu, který jsem si trošku upravila. Doufám, že máte více slunečné počasí než já v poslední době. Mějte se krásně!

Comments