Cherry blossoms are snowing again.

 
georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, sakura, cherry blossom, bloom, pink, outfit, ootd, black, white, heart shaped glasses, mods, twiggy, 1960s


Today I took my own advice and made this mods inspired spring outfit. I am aware of the fact that the frenzy about this type of "slimming" dress was circa two years ago, which is the time I bought the dress at C&A, but I still like it and am pretty sure it still works. I combined the dress with pin-striped tights from Calzedonia I snatched in after  Christmes sales this year. I am also wearing these quite comfortable mint sneakers from New Yorker. Yes they are dirty, because of the dusty paths in the park I chose to shoot these pictures. I am also wearing a grey "pearls" necklace, because I think that long beaden necklaces look great on shoter dresses, but I don´t remember where I got it, I have it for ages now. Recently I had an urge to buy a white non-transparent nail enamel, I chose this one from S.he and think it looks great. This time no bag, because I had my black notebook bag with me again.
 
Dnes jsem se řídila svou vlastní radou a vytvořila jsem tento jarní outfit inspirovaný mods. Jsem si vědoma toho, že popularita tohoto typu "zeštíhlujících" šatů byla na vrcholu tak před dvěma lety, tehdy jsem si tyto šaty koupila v C&A, ale myslím si, že stále fungují a pořád se mi líbí. Nakombinovala jsem je s pruhovanými punčocháči z Calzedonie, které jsem letos ulovila v povánočních slevách. Též mám na sobě celkem pohodlné mintové tenisky z New Yorkera. Ano, jsou špinavé kvůli prašným cestám v parku, ve kterém jsem se rozhodla fotit. Kolem krku mám šedé "perly", protože tyto dlouhé náhrdelníky se dle mého skvěle hodí ke krátkým šatům. Už je mám léta, takže si nepamatuji, kde jsem je koupila. V poslední době jsem měla nutkání koupit si bílý neprůhledný lak na nehty. Vybrala jsem si tento od S.he, myslím, že vypadá výborně. Tentokrát nemám kabelku, protože jsem opět měla brašnu na notebook.

 
georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, sakura, cherry blossom, bloom, pink, outfit, ootd, black, white, heart shaped glasses, mods, twiggy, 1960s
georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, sakura, cherry blossom, bloom, pink, outfit, ootd, black, white, heart shaped glasses, mods, twiggy, 1960s



georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, sakura, cherry blossom, bloom, pink, outfit, ootd, black, white, heart shaped glasses, mods, twiggy, 1960s


Comments