White vintage coat

georgiana, quaintrelle, quaint, fashion, blogger, outfit, ootd, coat, white, vintage, retro, boots, deichmann, lydc, bag, black, heart shaped glasses
 
Hi! The most striking piece of my today´s outfit is my white vintage trench coat and I as a good clothes moth found it in my mom´s pieces of garments she set aside years ago. I really love it, but am not wearing it too often because of its white colour that could get easily dirty. I paired it with black vintage gloves, LYDC bag, black cotton tights with white florals and black leather boots from Deichmann.
How do you dress during the early spring when the weather changes like crazy?
 
Zdravím! Nejvýraznějším kouskem mého dnešního outfitu je lehčí bílý vintage kabátek, který jsem jako správný mol šatní objevila v mamky dávno odloženém oblečení. Zbožňuju ho, ale moc často jej nenosím kvůli jeho bílé barvě, která se snadno zašpiní. Doplnila jsem jej černými vintage rukavičkami, LYDC kabelkou, černými bavlněnými punčocháči s bílými květy a černými koženými botami z Deichmanna.
Jak se oblékáte vy během proměnlivého aprílového počasí?

georgiana, quaintrelle, quaint, fashion, blogger, outfit, ootd, coat, white, vintage, retro, boots, deichmann, lydc, bag, black, heart shaped glasses

georgiana, quaintrelle, quaint, fashion, blogger, outfit, ootd, coat, white, vintage, retro, boots, deichmann, lydc, bag, black, heart shaped glasses

Comments

  1. I dress much the same in spring as I do in autumn, but slightly lighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, because the temperatures are almost the same and I do not have that many clothes that are too light for winter and too warm for the summer at the same time to divide it as autumn wear and spring wear. Sometimes I wear in these times of the year I wear layered "summer" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heart shaped sunnies too! Love this outfit! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3