Ampelmann

quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, fashion, blogger, silk, dress, secondhand, thrifted, ampelmännchen, orsay, yellow, bag, vintage
| black dress: secondhand | yellow bag: Orsay | green pendant: souvenir shop in Berlin |
| green tights: Calzedonia | black sneakers on platform: Vagabond |
 
You have probably already seen the red and green Ampelmännchen in my previous post about Berlin. I got really fond of this symbol when I was there so I had to buy a key tag with the little green man. As you can see on the photos I am not wearing it on my keys but as a necklace. I removed the ring from it and added a chain. I have a tip for you in case you visit Berlin and would like to buy some souvenirs - do not buy them at the lobby of the Fernsehturm because they have everything more exensive than in other souvenir shops.
I am wearing one of my favourite secondhand finds, it is a black dress with matte and glossy stripes and with a cool neckline adorned with ribbons. I paired it with green tights to match the pendant and added a bit of colour with the yellow handbag.

 
quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, fashion, blogger, silk, dress, secondhand, thrifted, ampelmännchen, orsay, yellow, bag, vintage
quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, fashion, blogger, silk, dress, secondhand, thrifted, ampelmännchen, orsay, yellow, bag, vintage
quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, nicol, acupofstyle, ehrenbergová

Comments

  1. pekne šaty ale pre taku mladu by som určite nedavala čiernu v celom outfite aj keď taška je vesela pride mi to smutne aspoň silonky keby boli hnede:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pekne šaty ale pre taku mladu by som určite nedavala čiernu v celom outfite aj keď taška je vesela pride mi to smutne aspoň silonky keby boli hnede:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3