Just a few quick thoughts on Berlin:
• Potsdamer Platz is stunning during nights, all those lights are breathtaking (not sure about the opinion of environmentalists).
• Beautiful vintage boutique Garments.
• It was quite hard to find some remaining parts of the Berliner Mauer.
• Megalomaniac monument for USSR soldiers that died during WW2 in Treptower Park.
• Public toilets on streets with chill out music.
• No free wi-fi anywhere.
• White collar workers walking down the streets with a bottle of bear after work.
• Great kebab at Hasir´s (Kreuzberg).
• Fascination with Kreuzberg.
• Pub Trinkteufel in Kreuzberg with goth decorations.
• Berliner bears everywhere! I wish I could take a photo of all of them.
• Unusual fascination of Germans with Trabi cars.
• Colder and windier weather than I expected.
• Amazing underground.
• Beautiful Nefertiti.
|Some Egyptian hyeroglyphs. Wait a minute... what?!|
|The evil and the friendly U-bahn.|
|How does one walk in these? No really, I would like to try.|
|Angel Michael in Kreuzberg|
|Welcome to hell... ehm, Kreuzberg!|
|Olympiastadion in Berlin. Ever heard of Leni Riefenstahl? Well you had now ;)|