Video: Steampunk picnic


In this blogpost I am sharing with you one sunny afternoon in August when a steampunk picnic was held by Steamzine (a Czech steampunk ezine) in Prague in Havlíčkovy sady. This year there were more events of this type in Prague but I was able to make it only to this one. I loved the atmosphere and the elaborate costumes some people were wearing. We had to be very moderate with our costumes because it was really hot day. So no corset and bustle for me this year. Also the place is magical, it belongs to my favourite parks in the city, so I really recommend a visit in case you have a chance and time for it when visiting Prague. I took quite a few photos and footage that I turned into this little video. I hope you will enjoy it.

Because I held the camera I am not included in the video, therefore I am sharing my costume below. You had already a chance to see this dress here, even the process of sewing it, this time I gave it a different (a bit more futuristic) vibe. I wore a black velvet vest with golden buttons over the bodice of the dress and some golden jewellery. What do you think?

quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, ootd, outfit, costume, dress, steampunk, steamboy, steamgirl, diy, handmade, velvet, gear, prague, grotta, havlíčkovy sady, picnic, video, vlog
photo by Ketmara
| dress: handmade | black velvet vest: vintage | golden jewellery: handmade; SIX |
| black leather shoes with T strap: Tamaris |

Comments