How do fashion trends start? The fur ball keychain

Suddenly they are everywhere. I actually think I have seen them a few years back but they are back in fashion again. What am I talking about? The fur ball keychains that are usually hanging on handbags. Where did they come from and why are they so popular? Well I have a theory up in my sleeve...
<fabrication>Imagine the most cute thing ever. I bet a lot of you imagined a cute rabbit. Their fur is so soft and one loves to cuddle and play with rabbits and their little tails are like a little ball of fur! But how could you bring your pet with you to work or to a trip. The animal would probably be stressed and a photo is not enough. How could anyone expect fashionistas to cuddle with a piece of paper?Wait a minute... the rabbit is cute and it has a cute tail and the tail is shaped more or less like a ball, which means a ball of fur might feel like having your beloved animal with you all the time! Problem solved!</fabrication>

keychain, fur ball, trend, fashion, bag, luxurious, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint
 

Comments

  1. My theory is that it's derived from the pagan idea of the lucky rabbits foot that used to be carried around. Unlikely but it's an idea

    https://matchamilady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making a bit fun of it in the post but you might be on to something :)

      Delete
  2. Yes I was going to say lucky rabbit's foot as well. Whatever it is, they are well cute. My daughter buys them, but I secretly quite want one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3