Bordeau winter outfit

vintage, fashionista, personal style, blogger, fashion, secondhand, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, deichmann, heart shaped glasses, hairdo

Isn´t the contrast of the blue-white surroundings with the bordeau-red outfit divine? It really stands out in these photos. I really enjoyed this year´s few days of snow and took tons of winter outfit pictures in advance. I took the chance and made the most out of it because the weather forecasts were predicting mild winter and I think winter outfits look best with snow because otherwise it looks like an end of autumn or early spring but that it not right - at least during January and February there should be snow. 
During winter I love to keep myself warm with this vintage angora cardigan although I discovered the poor old thing needs some mending. The skirt is from secondhand and I don´t remember anymore where I bought the scarf. I really like this scarf because of its colours and feather pattern. The boots are from Deichmann. In this outfit you can see that I applied almost head to toe tonal dressing - the main colour being the bordeau one.
 
vintage, fashionista, personal style, blogger, fashion, secondhand, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, deichmann, heart shaped glasses, hairdo
vintage, fashionista, personal style, blogger, fashion, secondhand, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, deichmann, heart shaped glasses, hairdo
 | bordeau angora cardigan: vintage | skirt: secondhand | boots: Deichmann | scarf |

Comments

  1. I love the red against the snow. And your glasses top the outfit off wonderfully! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it looks good on the photos, my camera creates miracles although I don´t know how to properly operate it :D Too many things to learn!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3