Winter ethno look

iris apfel, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, outfit, ootd, ethno, secondhand, vintage, pleated skirt, knitted vest, personal style, fashionista
| knitted ethno vest: vintage | yellow pleated skirt: secondhand | strings of beads: handmade |
| black T-shirt with long sleeves: C&A | black boots: Deichmann |
| orange nailpolish: Rimmel (440 Sun Downer) |
 
It is a joy to take pictures when it is sunny during the winter, sunny days always make me want to stockpile outfit pictures but I rarely have time for going home to change clothes and go outside again for a shoot. One also does not feel that cold air around that much when taking off the coat.
I put together this ethno look, I think ethno is a great style for winter because it allows you to layer different patterns and happy colours, although we usually connect ethno fashion with summer and music festivals. You have already seen this secondhand yellow pleated skirt. The vest is a vintage piece. I inspired myself by Iris Apfel with the beads although she wears much more of them, maybe I will get to her level someday in the future.

iris apfel, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, outfit, ootd, ethno, secondhand, vintage, pleated skirt, knitted vest, personal style, fashionista

Comments