It´s time for summer dress

fashion blogger, czech, vintage, quaintrelle, georgiana quaint, secondhand, tamaris, elegant, nude
| nude dress: secondhand | black leather pumps with T strap | black velvet jacket: secondhand | 
 
You have already seen this dress in one of my later posts. This time I styled it a bit differently. I bought the dress in a secondhand. It reminded me of Art Nouveau style dresses. Of course it is a modern reboot but I saw it has this vibe. Especially the machine embroidery and the light colour of it. It is a nice choice for sunny days. There are belt loopholes on the dress but I wear it without a belt. I like the flowy look of it and do not feel the need to define my waist because I do not feel like fat looking in it. On the other hand I would be curious to see a belt that was included to the dress (when I bought it it was without the belt) because I cannot imagine which belt would actually look good on the dress. Because the dress is quite simple I was not affraid to add black lace tights with floral pattern. It paired nicely with the embroidery. I paired  this with my black leather pumps with T strap from Tamaris that I really love. I am considering buying the same shoes in white colour. Althought white shoes are not considered practical I think I would have enough clothes now that would look good with white shoes.
As you can see I am not wearing much jewellry or accessories. i just chose these big earrings that are made by a local artist (I unfortunatelly don´t have any contact on him/her to share with you) and wanted them to be the statement piece. Maybe some thin bracelet would look nice with the rest of the outfit but I do not own (or do not remember I own) one that would be suitable.


fashion blogger, czech, vintage, quaintrelle, georgiana quaint, secondhand, tamaris, elegant, nude

Comments

  1. You're right about the Art Nouveau vibe. The dress looks lovely, and I like the tights with it - they add some detail to the plain fabric of the lower half of the dress. And the earrings are terrific - in the send photo it is almost as if the earring that we can see mirrors the print at the top of your dress. Really lovely! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate your lovely comment very much <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3