Tonal dressing in pink

fashionista, personal style, tonal dressing, quaintrelle, georgiana quaint, harper´s bazaar, vagabond, H&M
| blouse: vintage | pants: H&M | sneakers: Vagabond | necklace: SIX | canvas bag: Harper´s Bazaar |

This outfit is a great example of the tonal dressing I was writing about some time ago. As you can see I am wearing different shades of pink colour. The pants I bought at H&M are in light peach pink colour. The vintage blouse is in pink with a bit of violet colour and the statement necklace from SIX is pinkinsh brown with peach coloured rivolis.
I really enjoy the Victorian/Art Nouveau turtle neck of this blouse. I think it is not seen much anymore but it is a really nice touch to the outfit, it levels it up somehow. I wore this blouse with one of my Victorian skirts with a bustle on one Victorian event and the blouse looked suddenly totally different. It is interesting to see how the rest of the clothes can impact the look of one piece of garment. From a Victorian costume to elegant modern look - just add the right accessories and the rest of the clothes and you can achieve a lot just with one timeless garment.

Tato oděvní kombinace je skvělým příkladem oblékání tón v tónu, o kterém jsem psala před nějakou dobou. Jak můžete vidět, mám na sobě různé odstíny růžové barvy. Kalhoty z H&M mají světlou broskvově růžovou barvu. Vintage blůza je růžová s nádechem fialové a výrazný náhrdelník ze SIX má růžovo-hnědou barvu a je ozdoben broskvově růžovými kameny rivoli.
Moc se mi líbí tato blůza ve viktoriánském/secesním stylu s vysokým límcem, celý vzhled jaksi povznáší. Na jednu akci jsem tuto blůzu měla s viktoriánskou sukní s turnýrou a vypadala zas úplně jinak. Je zajímavé, jak zbytek oblečení dokáže zcela proměnit vzhled jiného kusu oblečení. Od viktoriánského kostýmu po moderní elegantní oblečení - jen přidejte ty správné doplňky a další kusy oblečení a s jedním takovým nadčasovým kusem vykouzlíte mnoho.


fashionista, personal style, tonal dressing, quaintrelle, georgiana quaint, harper´s bazaar, vagabond, H&M

Comments

  1. I am never convinced that pink works for me, but I love these different shades on you! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I actually hated light pink on myself when growing up but I was able to overcome it somehow. Generally I did not like light powdery shades of colours but I like them now :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3