DIY sewing new inline skating leggings | VLOG


In this vlog I went to do some inline skating because it is finally spring here. I found out that I will need some new leggings and joggings to exercise so I did some DIY and tried sewing my own leggings, joggings. Don´t forget to SUBSCRIBE to keep up with me :) 
V tomto vlogu jsem si šla zabruslit na inlinech, protože konečně přišlo jaro. Zjistila jsem však, že potřebuju nové legíny na cvičení, tak jsem se dala do šití a hned si jedny ušila. Nezpomeňte dát ODBĚR, abyste se mnou udrželi krok :)


Comments

  1. these leggings look great!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana, I am in love with this fabric :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3