Leisure time outfit VIDEO lookbook with pink F&F tights, grey C&A knit dress and white vintage coat



I am so happy that the temperatures are suddenly higher (about 20 dgr. C!) so I was able to ditch my winter clothes. When the winter is long the winter clothes start to feel so heavy on me. Do you have it the same?
During the weekend I did not pass the chance to go out and enjoy some inline skating (my body was craving some exercise in the nature) but also the outside seating of café. I cannot wait for the picnic season :) I have to acknowledge that it is still quite cold to sit in the shadow but on the sun it is nice, just don´t forget to protect your skin with a sunscreen.

Mám nezměrnou radost, že je již venku tepleji (kolem 20 stupňů!), takže jsem mohla schovat zimní věci. Když mi začne být zima dlouhá, tak mi pak připadá, že i to zimní oblečení je nějaké těžké. Máte to taky tak?
O víkendu jsem konečně měla možnost vyrazit ven na brusle (moje tělo už toužilo po pohybu venku) a také jsem si užila sezení na zahrádce kavárny. Už se těším na období pikniků :) Ale musím uznat, že na sezení ve stínu to ještě není, ale na slunci je to fajn, jen se nezapomeňte namazat opalovacím krémem.

georgiana quaint, lookbook, outfit, video, český youtuber, c&a, f&f
| white vintage coat | grey C&A knit dress (thrifted) | pink F&F tights | black F&F sneakers |



Comments