April in Instagram Stories



How was your April?
Jaký byl váš duben?

My April was in the name of trips because the weather is as if we were in the middle of summer. Quite a shock, to be honest, but I don´t complain, I really needed it both the sun and outdoor activities. I am enjoying the fact that everything is blooming right now. Lately I was on some trip each weekend - be it trip to the village "next door" or some interesting event I want to take part in.
Můj duben byl ve jméně výletů, protože počasí se právě teď tváří jako by bylo léto. Je to sice trochu šok, ale abych byla upřímná, nestěžuji si, opravdu mi už slunce a aktivity venku chyběly. Hodně si užívám to, že teď vše kvete. V poslední době podnikám výlety každý víkend - ať už jen do vedlejší vesnice nebo na zajímavé akce, kterých se chci zúčastnit.

I am trying to make myself sew a bit more, I fell lately quite exhausted when I come home from work so I am reading a lot in the afternoons or going out to do videos or take photos or just chilling outside when the weather is good. So I don´t have much time to sew, although I would love to, I have so many fabrics that are waiting.  Lately I created leggings by myself, which is cool, I am planning to sew some more because I was happy with the final product. I started to create a T-shirt but some pattern changes need to be made, which I expected a bit when I saw how it looks when I cut the fabric. The pattern makers clearly did not count in the volume of a head that needs to go through the neckline.
Poslední dobou se snažím zase více šít, i když jsem po práci docela vyflusnutá, takže si po odpoledních čtu nebo jdu ven točit video a fotit nebo jen tak relaxovat, když je pěkně. Takže moc času na šití mi teď nezbývá, i když bych šila ráda, mám nahromaděnou spoustu látek. Nedávno jsem si ušila legíny, ze kterých jsem nadšená, takže jich plánuji více. Pustila jsem se do šití trička, ale bude třeba udělat změny ve střihu. Trochu jsem to tušila, když jsem stříhala látku - tvůrci střihu  moc nepočítali s velikostí hlavy, která se prostrkuje výstřihem.

The notebook with the pen is symbolizing the fact that I am learning more and more about social media and algorithms, I even dedicated this notebook to it. I was writing down my notes on various pieces of paper before. So now I have it all better organized.
Sešit a pero symbolizují fakt, že se nadále vzdělávám v sociálních sítích a algoritmech a už jsem si k tomu založila sešit na poznámky. Předtím jsem si poznatky psala všude možně po papírkách, takže teď v tom budu mít lepší přehled.

With the spring I also turned my attention to detoxes, so I tried charcoal lemon water (home made) and it is good. I can say that it feels good to drink it before I go to sleep because I don´t feel dehydrated in the morning. But maybe the same would be achieved with only half a liter of plain water. Have you ever tried this?
Se začátkem jara jsem se soustředila trochu víc na detoxy. Vyzkoušela jsem (domácí) citronovou šťávu s živočišným uhlím. Je fajn, když ji vypiju před spaním, tak se ráno necítím dehydrovaně. Na druhou stranu by možná půl litru obyčejné vody udělalo stejnou službu.


instagram stories, georgiana quaint, april 2018, charcoal lemon water, pusheen, cherry blossoms



Comments

  1. so great to hear you're creating leggings yourself!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3