June & Karlovy Vary film fest. in Instagram stories

I did not make the May review of my InstaStories but I am back with the June ones! And I am also adding a few moments from the Film Festival in Karlovy Vary. This year I was there for the 10th time! It sounded unbelievable to me.
Květnový přehled InstaStories jsem tak nějak prošvihla, ale jsem tu zpět s červnovými. A hned k nim přidám něco málo z filmového festivalu v Karlových Varech aka KVIFF. Letos jsem tam vyrazila už po desáté, samotné mně to znělo neuvěřitelně.

This year was a bit different because KVIFF lost its sponsor ČEZ who gave part of the specific visual to the festival - they were on the accessories of accreditations, had orange panthers strolling around and had short advert spots before the movies began. I was quite curious how will this change impact the festival but I think KVIFF done very well even without this sponsor.
Letošní KVIFF se trochu lišil i díky tomu, že přišel o ČEZ jako sponzora, který dodával část specifického vizuálu celému festivalu - ať už šlo o šňůry na akreditacích, oranžové pantery nebo i  krátké reklamní spoty před začátkem filmů. Byla jsem na tu změnu dost zvědavá, ale nakonec si myslím, že si KVIFF nepohoršil.

During my stay at Karlovy Vary (and even now just out of curiosity) I was closely watching the issue of food/water poisoning of some employees and festival visitors. When I was there I really did not want to have such problems because this is not the kind of experience you want to have. I made it through the festival in full health, luckily, but I would still like to know what caused the troubles. I understand that they do not want to tell because it would harm the particular stall but what about all the people who vomited the whole night because of it? Noone is interested in their detriment. The following days it looked like the poisoning impacted some journalists and celebrities... for a moment I wondered if having a food poisoning is the new IT thing everyone needs to have to get some lines written about them in the tabloids.
Během dní ve Varech strávených (a i vlastně doteď) jsem s napětím sledovala kauzu přiotrávených zaměstnanců i návštěvníků festivalu. Prostě jsem chtěla vědět, čemu se vyvarovat, protože kvůli takovým zážitkům na filmový festival opravdu nejedete. Naši návštěvu jsme přežili ve zdraví, ale stejně by mě zajímal zdroj nákazy. Sice chápu, že se to nechce zveřejnit, aby nedošlo k poškození prodejce, ale co pak všichni ti poškození, co pak prozvraceli noc? Ti asi nezajímají nikoho. Každopádně v následujících dnech to vypadalo, že začali mít problémy různí novináři a celebrity... chvíli jsem si říkala, jestli se z toho nestala móda, aby se o nich aspoň něco napsalo v bulváru.

instagram stories, kviff 2018, karlovy vary, film festival, mffkv 2018, instastories

I am wondering where to start with my June stories. I created a new project for myself, I started new YouTube channel in Czech language only where I intend to upload videos every other day, I will see how that goes. I added for eg. a tutorial on taking photos in jump. I think it is quite a summer thing, having some jumping photos on a beach, but it is not that easy, right? ;) 
Přemýšlím odkud s tím červnem začít. Vytvořila jsem pro sebe nový projekt, začala jsem český YouTube kanál, kam se budu snažit přidávat videa ob den, tak uvidíme, jak to půjde. Nedávno jsem například publikovala video s návodem na fotky ve výskoku. Je to taková letní záležitost, všichni se rádi fotí ve výskoku na pláži, ale není to zas tak jednoduché, že? ;)

instagram stories, kviff 2018, karlovy vary, film festival, mffkv 2018, instastories

I am gardening a bit on my windowsill now but travelling destroys the plants a bit because noone waters them. I even have a pumpkin plant that is making me very happy when blooming :) sometimes it wants to grow into my curtain and then I have to tear the plant from it.
I also enjoyed some rhubarb cake when I saw that they are selling rhubarb on the local market. Do you like it too?
Celkem dost si teď doma na okně zahradničím, bohužel mi zahrádku trochu ničí dovolené, protože mi rostliny uschnou, než se vrátím. Docela výstřelkem je, že si pěstuju dýni v květináči, dělá mi radost, když kvete :) občas se i přilne na záclonu, ale to ji zase odtrhnu.
Užila jsem si trochu rebarbory, když jsem na ni natrefila na trhu. Máte také rádi drobenkový koláč s rebarborou?

I have to say that I am sewing a lot less than I would like to. I think that when my sewing machine is packed I do not feel like unpacking it and cleaning the kitchen table where I am sewing. I am also quite tired lately when I get from work.
Musím říct, že v současnosti šiju mnohem méně  než bych chtěla. připadá mi, že když mám stroj sbalený a musím vždy nejdřív uklidit stůl, abych jej mohla použít, tak mě to trochu odrazuje. Navíc bývám docela unavená z práce.


instagram stories, kviff 2018, karlovy vary, film festival, mffkv 2018, instastories


Comments