#18 Let´s try to...

... enjoy some festive nail art.

I know that sometimes the seasonal or festive nail art can be over the top and although I really admire some nail art here and there on Instagram, I don´t really wear it on the daily basis. But sometimes I feel like I need something fun to look at when I am tapping on a computer keyboard and then the time for the nail art on my fingers comes.
I usually tend to play with colours, sparkly nail polishes or nail stickers. I am not really that handy with drawing my own designs on my nails (left hand is ok, but who would do the drawing on my right hand, huh?). I also like to go with some theme - usually time of the year or in case I have some special event where some over the top nails would be appropriate.
So, let´s have some fun with your nails here and there. You don´t have to spend a fortune at a nail salon to have some fun with your nails!

Zkusme...
...si užít slavnostního nailartu.

Uvedomuji si, že občas může být sezóní nebo slavnostní nailart přeplácaný a ačkoliv občas nějaký obdivuji na Instagramu, nenosím jej každodenně. Avšak, když mám občas pocit, že by bylo fajn rozveselit si chíle, kdy v práci ťukám do klávesnice, nějaký ten nailart si na nehtech  vyrobím.
Obvykle si hraji s barvami, třpytivým lakem nebo samolepkami na nehty. Na kreslení vlastních designů nejsem moc zručná (levá ruka by byla OK, ale kdo mi namaluje tu pravou?). Ráda se také držím nějakého tématu - roční období nebo pokud jdu na nějakou akci, kam by se šílené nehty hodily.
Takže, užijme si trochu zábavy s designem nehtů. Nemusíte hned vysypat svou peněženku v nehtovém salónu, abyste si užily trochu srandy s nehty!

let´s try to, georgiana quaint, festive nailart, festive manicure, fun nailart


Comments