Blue and white outfit

For the last few evenings I have been crocheting again while watching movies. I returned to my longterm project that I have been working on for a few years already. I hope I will finish it finally this year :D The streaky blue yarn inspired me for this outfit. The blue and white is quite typical winter colour combination, though it is more in our imagination or memories, because the winters in Czechia are not as white as They used to be, they more resemble muddy grey autumn.
I am wearing a blue wool Tonak beret and vintage light blue blouse and a fluffy white Bershka sweater I found in secondhand. It was an amazing find! The white jeans with blue flowers are from C&A. The polymer clay brooch is made by me.

Posledních pár dní u filmů zase háčkuji. Vrátila jsem se k mému dlouhodobému projektu, k šále, kterou už mám několik let rozpracovanou. Doufám, že letos už to domotám :D Každopádně mě modrá melírovaná příze inspirovala k tomuto modro-bílému outfitu. Modrá a bílá je taková zimní klasika, i když asi jen v našich představách, případně vzpomínkách, protože zimy v Česku už moc často bílé nebývají, mají spíše podobu takového ubahněného šedivého podzimu.
Na hlavě mám vlněný baret Tonak. Dále na sobě mám vintage bledě modrou košili a ochmýřený bílý svetr Bershka ze secondhandu. Dodnes si tuto koupi nemohu vynachválit! Bílé džíny s modrými květy jsou z C&A. Brož z fima je vlastní výroby.

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, bloggerka cz, blue white outfit, crocheting

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, bloggerka cz, blue white outfit, crocheting

georgiana quaint, winter outfit, bloggerka cz, blue white outfit, crocheting

Comments

  1. Looks so elegant and I'm in love with your pants!
    Enjoy the end of the year!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rena! Enjoy the rest of 2018 and I send you best wishes for 2019 :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3