New Year´s Eve outfit

Today I prepared a New Year´s Eve outfit inspiration. I think that sequins are amazing for this time. If you have a dress, skirt or blouse with sequins, it would be an amazing opportunity to pull it from the wardrobe. Otherwise I went for a rather colourful outfit. Sun was shining today (which is quite a rarity now) so I wanted to choose something colourful. The light pink and warm saturated yellow are quite an unusual colour combination, but I like it, I think they compliment each other. Then I inspired myself a bit by Padmé and wore my light pink earmuffs (I am not even sure if we have a word for this accessory in Czech).
Dnes vám přináším outfitovou inspiraci na Silvestra. Myslím, že flitry se pro tuto příležitost skvěle hodí. Pokud máte šaty, sukni či blůzu s flitry, je správný čas ji provětrat. Jinak jsem seskládala outfit spíše barevný. Venku přes den vysvitlo slunce (poslední dobou docela vzácnost), tak jsem si řekla, že vylovím nějaké barvy. Světle růžová a hřejivá sytá žlutá jsou neobvyklou kombinací, ale myslím, že se tyto barvy dobře doplňují. Pak jsem si zahrála trochu na Padmé a vylovila růžové zahřívače uší (já vlastně ani nevím, jestli pro tento doplněk máme nějaké ustálené pojmenování v češtině, napadá vás?).

How do you celebrate the New Year´s Eve? In my adult years I always went to the city centre at around 10 PM and spent some time in one of the (overcrowded) pubs. Then I went to watch the firworks outside, both the official and amateur one, and toasted with Bohemia Sekt. I am not really into doing a fireworks myself but I like the sparklers that should not be absent. (From one year I have a lovely memory of a little Vietnamese girl that was walking with her mother and was evidently fascinated by our sparklers. I gave some to her mom and they looked so happy that I did.) Last year, after a long time, I stayed at home and watched the fireworks from the window. We had a good series that we wanted t finish watching :D This year we did not decide yet how to spend it. In any case, I am not used to travel somewhere for the celebrations. Some peple like to travel to the mountaind, Špindlerův Mlýn is a favourite destination for many, but I feel like I would just be stressed by the crowds, IDK.
Jak slavíte Silvestra vy? V mých dospělých letech jsem vždy vyrazila kolem desáté do města, na chvíli do některé (z narvaných) hospod. Na půlnoc jsem se podívala na ohňostroj, někdy oficiální, jindy amatérský, ale také dost dobrý, a připila si Bohemkou. Já moc na petardy nejsem, ale prskavky mi nesmí chybět. (Z jednoho roku mám takovou milou vzpomínku na malou Vietnamskou holčičku, která šla s maminkou přes náměstí a hrozně ji zaujaly naše prskavky, tak jsem její mamce také nějakou přidělila. Svítila jim očička radostí.) Vloni jsem po dlouhé době zůstala doma a na ohňostroje se dívala z okna. Tenkrát jsme přišli na dobrý seriál, tak jsme jej chtěli dokoukat :D Letos ještě nejsme rozhodnutí, tak uvidím, která varianta převáží. Každopádně, nemám ve zvyku někam cestovat. Vím, že spousta lidí rádo vyrazí na hory, Špindl je asi nejoblíbenější, ale mám pocit, že ty davy by mě štvaly, těžko říct.

new year´s eve outfit, padmé outfit, georgiana quaint, pink yellow outfit, happy new year, party outfit, bloggerka cz silvestr, outfitová inspirace, silvestr outfit, earmuffs, oslava silvestra, new years eve celebrations

new year´s eve outfit, padmé outfit, georgiana quaint, pink yellow outfit, happy new year, party outfit, bloggerka cz silvestr, outfitová inspirace, silvestr outfit, earmuffs, oslava silvestra, new years eve celebrations

new year´s eve outfit, padmé outfit, georgiana quaint, pink yellow outfit, happy new year, party outfit, bloggerka cz silvestr, outfitová inspirace, silvestr outfit, earmuffs, oslava silvestra, new years eve celebrations

new year´s eve outfit, padmé outfit, georgiana quaint, pink yellow outfit, happy new year, party outfit, bloggerka cz silvestr, outfitová inspirace, silvestr outfit, earmuffs, oslava silvestra, new years eve celebrations

new year´s eve outfit, padmé outfit, georgiana quaint, pink yellow outfit, happy new year, party outfit, bloggerka cz silvestr, outfitová inspirace, silvestr outfit, earmuffs, oslava silvestra, new years eve celebrations

Comments

  1. Your NYE outfit is so wonderful colourful!
    Have a very happy New Year!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the colours too :)

      Happy New Year to you too Rena!

      Delete
  2. As a Londoner I can say that staying in for NYE is the best option. The big city is far too crowded and inconvenient. Best to get a takeaway and drink with friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine that there are tons of people, London must be a lucrative place for tourists too during this time.

      I hope you will enjoy today´s celebrations, happy New Year Selina! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3