My December through Instagram Stories

In today´s post I am recaping my Instagram Stories from December 2018. I think noone will be surprised that They were mostly about Christmas. But I was surprised that I posted a lot less Instastories than I thought, well, at least I had it easy when going through the photos for this post.
We did not yet have the opportunity to really enjoy the snow, but It fell for a moment and a few small snowmen appeared :) The weather forecasts are promising a bit colder weather below zero Celsius, so we might finally have some snow that will last for more than a moment. I think you must have already noticed that I like a pumpkin soup (with ginger root) a lot, I need it in these colder months a lot.
V dnešním článku přináším přehled mých Instagram Stories z prosince 2018. Nikoho asi nepřekvapí, že jsou hlavně o Vánocích. Mě však překvapilo, že jsem jich během prosince zveřejnila mnohem méně než obvykle, takže jsem měla vybírání fotek jednoduché.
Sněhu jsme si zatím ještě pořádně neužili, ale na chvíli přecijen napadal a tehdy se objevilo pár menších sněhuláků :) Na leden předpovídají zimy pod nulou, takže možná napadne i trochu sněhu, co chvíli vydrží. Už jste si asi všimli, že mám dost ráda dýňovou polévku (se zázvorem), ta mi v chladných měsících prostě nesmí chybět.


instagram stories, december instagram, instastories christmas, georgiana quaint

And then the celebrations of the new year. This year we have in the end decided that we have enough food and alcohol at home already so it does not make much sense to go in a pub. In the evening we were watching movies, I have to recommend a Japanese mysterious movie Kwaidan (1964) that consists of four stories. I was amazed. Some of these stories seemed familiar, but that is probably because these topics are quite common in Japanese literature. Then we watched a crazy trash movie just for the lols. Before midnight we went out to watch the (amateur) fireworks. It was lovely, I am really surprised what can be achieved just with the pyrotechnics from the shelves at shops. However I really don´t like the ones that make huge noise. I had my camera with me to take a few photos. So, happy new year 2019 to all of you! :)
A pak samozřejmě oslavy příchodu nového roku. Letos jsme se nakonec rozhodli, že máme doma dostatečné zásoby jídla i alkoholu, takže nemá cenu chodit ještě někam do hospody. Večer jsme se dívali na filmy. musím doporučit japonský mysteriózní film Kwaidan (1964), který sestává ze čtyř povídek. Byla jsem z něj nadšená. Některé povídky mi připomínaly příběhy, co jsem četla, ale to asi proto, že jde o časté motivy v japonské literatuře. Pak jsme se dívali na jeden šílený Bčkový snímek pro zasmání. Před půlnoci jsme ale vylezli ven, podívat se na (amatérské) ohňostroje. Byla to krása, fakt zírám, co lze vytvořit i s (zřejmě) volně prodejnou pyrotechnikou. Akorát nemám ráda hlučné dělobuchy. Vzala jsem si s sebou i foťák, abych pár rozprsklých raket vyfotila. Takže, šťastný nový rok 2019 vám všem! :)

instagram stories, december instagram, instastories christmas, georgiana quaint

Comments