Earth tones

Well, I have been pretty disorganized lately... I found out that I have a number sets of photos from outfit photoshoots on my camera memory card, but I just forgot to download them, resize them and upload them on the blog. And even if I do that I forget about the draft of the article on the Blogger dahsboard (this means: photos are already uploaded in the draft and I just need to write a few words and schedule it to be published). Exactly this happened in this case. And I even this this is quite a good outfit... the earth tones give a bit of autumnal vibe in the middle of winter. But now the spring is knocking on our doors.

V poslední době to tedy vedu... zjistila jsem, že mám na kartě do foťáku už několik nafocených outfitů, ale nějak se nedokážu přimět k tomu je přetáhnout, změnit velikost a uploadnout na blog. A když už tohle všechno udělám, tak stejně zapomenu, že mám v Bloggeru koncept outfitového článku (rozuměj: fotky jsem už uploadla a teď už zbývá jen napsat kecík a načasovat zveřejnění článku). Jako v tomto případě. A to si zrovna myslím, že byl outfit celkem povedený... Zemité odstíny jsou tak trochu závan podzimu uprostřed zimy. Teď už nám však spíše klepe na dveře jaro.

earth tones outfit, georgiana quaint, outfit cz, outfit post, cz blog


earth tones outfit, georgiana quaint, outfit cz, outfit post, cz blog


earth tones outfit, georgiana quaint, outfit cz, outfit post, cz blog

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3