February through Instagram´s eye

This February was a bit weird for me. I feel like I haven´t done anything, but I was not slacking. I just don´t see any tangible outcomes that I saw in January. It is possible that the fact that it is a bit shorter month can be one of the reasons for this feeling, I feel a bit weirded out by this to be honest. And I will be weirded out again soon when the time changes at the end of March.
The biggest event (for me) was the cross-country skiing trip at the beginning of the month. There were tons of snow everywhere and the day before our trip there was a snow calamity, the tracks got almost lost under the snowdrifts, but we did not get lost fortunately and enjoyed our 15 kilometres long trip, even though the snow was sticking to our skis here and there.
Another new thing is that I have created a Tik Tok account... and this is all I want to say about it for now ;D I might write a more detailed article about it someday in the future.
At the end of February, I was at a ball, there is never enough waltz dances for me, even though my feet hurt and I am sweating a lot...

And how was your February? Did it feel short for you too?

Letošní únor byl pro mě podivný. Mám pocit, že jsem nic nestihla udělat, i když jsem se úplně neflákala. Jen prostě nevidím žádné hmatatelné výsledky, na rozdíl od ledna. Dost možná také proto, že je to nejkratší měsíc, sice jen o trochu, ale i tak mě to trochu rozhodilo, stejně jako mě rozhodí změna času koncem března.
Největší akcí pro mě byl běžkařský výlet hned na začátku února. Všude bylo plno sněhu, den předtím byla dokonce pořádná kalamita, takže skoro zapadala bílá stopa, ale neztratili jsme se :) a 15km trasu si užili, i když se nám to nový sníh trochu lepil na běžky.
Další novinkou u mě je, že jsem si v únoru založila Tik Tok... víc to zatím komentovat nebudu ;D někdy možná napíšu souhrnný článek o tom, jak se používá atd.
Koncem února jsem si byla zaplesat, valčíků nemám nikdy dost, i když mě pak bolí nohy a potím se jak...

A jaký byl váš únor? Také tak krátký?

february instagram, georgiana quaint, tik tok georgiana quaint

Comments