About my Bullet Journal ❤️ 3 months in ❤️

It has been three months since I started using my bullet journal and I am still totally in love with it. I think I managed to make good decisions about its sections at the beginning and it contains everything I need and still actively use.
Už je to tři měsíce, co používám diář typu bullet journal a stále jsem z něj stejně nadšená jako na začátku. Myslím, že se mi podařilo jej dobře rozvrhnout a je v něm místo na vše, co potřebuji, a všechny jeho části aktivně používám.

bullet journal, diář, georgiana quaint, bullet journal three months in, success principles, český blog, how to bullet journal, successful bullet journal

In February it occurred to me how to use the one blank page I left at the end of each month for some afterthoughts about the journal´s sections. I haven´t done this yet but I am thinking about making a list of my biggest successes of that month + follow-up tasks to make them even bigger. I have learned about this technique when reading book The success principles by Jack Canfield. I immediately started a new notebook where I tracked my successes every day in the evening, I wrote down why was this success important to me and follow-up tasks for me. Of course, some of the successes might seem small, but this is the point of this exercise. People often don´t see how lucky they are, they don´t believe in themselves. Well and I thought that I might go through this notebook at the end of each month and filter out the most important successes and write them down with follow-up tasks at this blank page, so I can have this with myself all the time and be reminded of the tasks.
V únoru mě napadl jeden dodatek, kterým bych využila volnou stránku, kterou jsem si pro jistotu nechala u každého měsíce. Zatím jsem to však nerealizovala, ale ve zkratce by šlo o seznam (nejdůležitějších) věcí, které se mi podařily ten měsíc udělat + doporučení, jak na ně navázat. Jde o techniku, o které jsem se dozvěděla v knize Pravidla úspěchu od Jacka Canfielda. Po přečtení jsem si začala skutečně vést sešit a každý den večer jsem si do něj zapisovala pět věcí, které se mi ten den podařilo udělat, zapisovala jsem si zdůvodnění, proč jsou pro mě tyto úspěchy důležité a pak z nich vyvozovala úkoly, jak na ně navázat a ještě dál rozvést. Často jde samozřejmě o maličkosti, ale o to jde. Častokrát si totiž neuvědomujeme, že jsme úspěšnější než si myslíme, podkopáváme se. No a já bych chtěla na tento sešit s každodenními úspěchy navázat a koncem každého měsíce si vypsat nej nej úspěchy toho měsíce a zaúkolovat se na jejich dalším rozvoji a hlavně mít tyto úkoly neustále u sebe, abych na ně pamatovala.

bullet journal, diář, georgiana quaint, bullet journal three months in, success principles, český blog, how to bullet journal, successful bullet journal

I can see with myself that the base for a successful bullet journal is to write down all dates of all months at the beginning. Yes, it is a lot of work, but only then it is possible to actively use it and write down events scheduled months in advance. All sketches and trackers can be done later, for example at the beginning of each month, but having all dates set is important.
Myslím si, že základem úspěchu při bullet journallingu je připravit si všechny měsíce předem. Ano, je to celkem časově náročné, ale jen tehdy pak budete moci diář aktivně využívat, protože si do něj budete moci zapsat plány na  půl roku dopředu. Na různé malované vychytávky si pak můžete udělat čas až začátkem daného měsíce, ale mít vypsaná všechny data je důležité.

bullet journal, diář, georgiana quaint, bullet journal three months in, success principles, český blog, how to bullet journal, successful bullet journal

I turned my bullet journal a bit into a diary right at the beginning, I am writing down what I did or what happened each day. It has been quite a long time since I kept a real diary, but I think this combination with journal that I have with me most of the time is the best for me. My bullet journal is my journal, diary, sketchbook, notebook for ideas and a tool to keep me accountable for (not) doing activities I should do (e.g. write blogposts, learn French, take photos, exercise, ...). I used to have many notebooks each dedicated to one thing and it was a mess and all the time I did not have the one I just needed with me. (The exception here are sketchbooks made of various kinds of paper and dedicated to particular technique, but I think everyone who likes to draw and paint knows this situation.)
Z diáře jsem hned od začátku udělala také tak trochu deník. Prostě si každý den zapíšu, co jsem ten den dělala nebo co důležitého se stalo. Je to už celkem dlouho, od dob, kdy jsem si psala opravdový deník, a myslím, že tahle kombinace s diářem, který mám stále u sebe, je pro mě vhodná. Obecně mohu říct, že zjišťuji, že věci, které mohu používat pro více účelů mi nejvíce vyhovují. Můj bullet journal pro mě plní funkci diáře, deníku, skicáku, shromažďovače nápadů a dozorce jak nakládám s volným časem (např. jestli pravidelně píšu na blog, učím se francouzštinu, fotím, cvičím, ...). Pro všechny tyhle věci jsem mívala zvláštní sešit a byl v tom nepořádek nebo jsem je zrovna neměla po ruce, když jsem potřebovala. (Výjimkou je v tomto skicák, těch mám několik podle druhu papíru a média, ale to asi zná každý, kdo rád kreslí.)

bullet journal, diář, georgiana quaint, bullet journal three months in, success principles, český blog, how to bullet journal, successful bullet journal

bullet journal, diář, georgiana quaint, bullet journal three months in, success principles, český blog, how to bullet journal, successful bullet journal

Comments