My April Istalife

April ran away very quickly and now I am writing this recap of things I did and shared on Instastories. (I just feel like it would be a waste to share some photos just for 24 hours and let them disappear. I know that I could use highlights, but I like to put there albums that consist of more than one or two pics.)
Duben utekl jako voda a tak opět sepisuji recap toho, co jsem v minulém měsíci podnikla a nasdílela na Instagram stories. (Je mi prostě vždycky líto ty fotky "vyhodit" po 24 hodinách a zase se mi nechce všechno schovávat do highlights, protože by šlo tematicky o jednu dvě fotky, takže by to rozhodně nebylo na cel album.)

april instalige, georgiana quaint, český blog, velikonoční tradice, kraslice, decorating easter eggs, observe easter traditions, may pole celebration

April sort of made me used to warmer weather. (May on the other hand will be exceptionally cold, so I am digging for my gloves again in the winter clothes box, because I put them - prematurely - away already.)
Duben mě docela rozmazlil a já si celkem rychle zvykla na teplé počasí. (Květen naopak vypadá na mnohem chladnější měsíc, už jsem začala štrachat rukavice z krabice, kam jsem je pro letošek - předčasně - odložila.)

This year I finally made some time for egg decorating. I haven´t done this for years, so I had a real fun with it. I used acrylic colours, no natural pigments, even though they are "IN" right now, but I don´t mind. I still have the decorated eggs in my flower pots, although I had to remove the flowers from balcony, because of the low temperatures.
Letos jsem se konečně dostala ke zdobení kraslic. Už jsem je léta vlastnoručně netvořila, tak jsem z toho měla radost. Použila jsem na to akrylové barvy, já vím, žádná přírodní barviva, co jsou teď v módě, ale mě to nevadí. Pořád je ještě mám zapíchnuté v truhlících, ačkoliv truhlíky jsem před týdnem musela z balkonu uklidit dovnitř, jinak by mi květiny mohly namrznout.

After some time, I also managed to go to celebrate the may pole / witch burning. It looks like I have made time for the spring traditions this year. (BTW, if you are interested in traditions conencted to Easter or Christmas, be sure to check out our local library about this topic. It is an interesting read and I feel like it is a shame that we don´t know about some of them, but at least they are described in these books so we can start observing these traditions again)
Také jsem se po delší době dostala na oslavu májky / pálení čarodějnic. Takže jsem duben vlastně měla tak trochu nabitý tradicemi. (Jen tak mimochodem, pokud vás zajímají tradice, které se vážou k Velikonocům nebo k Vánocům, doporučuji poohlédnout se v knihovně po knihách, které se tomu věnují. Je to zajímavé čtení a je škoda, že některé tradice už ani neznáme, ale alespoň jsou popsané v těchto knihách, takže je lze oživit.)


april instalige, georgiana quaint, český blog, velikonoční tradice, kraslice, decorating easter eggs, observe easter traditions, may pole celebration

Comments