Please explain yourself

On Monday I bought a new yellow handbag (the one on the left on the photo). I have already admired it in the shop previously, but wanted to make up my mind if I should buy it.
Why? Because I already have two yellow handbags at home. It looks like I have a thing for yellow handbags. Maybe it is because i don´t have too much yellow in my wardrobe in general, so I might want to compensate it with yellow accessories - handbags. Yes, those two I already had aren´t luckily the same, so I was able to justify it to myself. One is quite a big one and has a cold lemonish colour that borders on yellow neon. The other one is close to my heart. It has a wonderfully warm shade of yellow and is vintage and belonged to my grandma, so it also has a story behind it. I love to wear it but at the same time I save it, so it doesn´t get worn out. It has one drawbag. it doesn´t have a shoulder strap and can only be held in hand.
And now about my newest item in the collection of (yellow) handbags. I really liked its shape and the size will allow me to carry around my quite big diary, but also my ebook. It has a shoulder strap and a strap to carry it in hand. And I really liked its design, so, I am taking it!

V pondělí jsem si koupila žlutou kabelku (vlevo na fotce). Už před pár dny jsem ji v obchodě viděla a líbila se mi, ale říkala jsem si, že to ještě promyslím.
Proč? Protože mám už dvě žluté kabelky. Zdá se, že mám jakousi slabost pro kabelky žluté barvy. Možná proto, že zas tak moc věcí žluté barvy v šatníku nemám, ale zároveň tu barvu mám ráda a tak trochu mi chybí, což kompenzuji doplňky - kabelkami. Ano, ty dvě předchůdkyně nejsou naštěstí totožné, takže jsem si to dokázala obhájit. Jedna je dost velká a má spíše takovou chladnou citronově žlutou až neonovou barvu. Ta druhá je moje srdcovka. Má krásnou hřejivě žlutou barvu a je vintage, po mojí babičce, takže má i svůj příběh. Nosím ji ráda, i když ji zároveň šetřím, abych ji moc nezničila. Má trochu nevýhodu, že nemá žádný popruh, je jen do ruky.
A teď se dostávám ke svému novém přírůstku do sbírky (žlutých) kabelek. Moc se mi líbil její tvar, v pohodě se mi tam vejde můj celkem velký diář i čtečka. Má popruh přes rameno i držedlo do ruky. Navíc se mi moc líbil design, takže rozhodnuto, beru!


nová žlutá kabelka, new yellow handbag, georgiana quaint, sbírka kabelek, handbag collection, yellow wardrobe, žlutá barva v šatníku

Comments

  1. Why should you have to explain? If it's an accessory you like, then have a few of them. Just don't exceed 3 for then it is wasteful and unnecessary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try, but I am starting to see a pattern here :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3