That ´70s show OOTD

Recenty I have picked up watching giallo horror movies (one of the best known would be Argento´s Suspiria), I know, it is a guilty pleasure :D I like how over the top they usually are, how beautiful the Italian actresses are and how cool the fashion is. A bit unknowingly this impacted me with when I pulled from my wardrobe this outfit. I think the retro vibe is mostly done by the midi-length skirt and the huge round sunglasses that I adore. Later on when I was editing these pictures they reminded me of That ´70 Show, it was my fav series years back, but then I stopped watching it and never saw the later seasons (they weren´t rated that well, so I didn´t really mind). But now I am thinking, maybe I shoul watch a few episodes just for the old time´s sake.

Poslední dobou jsem se začala opět dívat na giallo horory (jeden z nejznámějších je Argentova Suspiria), je to takové guilty pleasure :D Líbí se mi, jak je v nich vše přemrštěné, jak překrásné jsou herečky v nich obsazené a jak stylová je móda v nich. Podvědomě mě to ovlivnilo, když jsem si vybírala tento outfit. Ten retro vzhled hlavně vytváří sukně do půli lýtek a velké brýle, které zbožňuji. Když jsem tyto fotky později editovala, připomněly mi seriál That ´70s Show, na který jsem se dříve ráda dívala, ale nikdy se nedostala k posledním řadám (ani nebyly moc dobře hodnocené, takže mi to ani moc nevadilo). Teď si ale říkám, že bych se možná mohla zase podívat na pár dílů, jen tak, zavzpomínat.

that ´70s show outfit, retro vibes outfit, giallo horror outfit, giallo horror fashion, georgiana quaint, italy 1970s vintage outfit
| shirt: secondhand | skirt: vintage | sunglasses: H&M | handbag: Camaieu | sandals: OJJU |


that ´70s show outfit, retro vibes outfit, giallo horror outfit, giallo horror fashion, georgiana quaint, italy 1970s vintage outfit


that ´70s show outfit, retro vibes outfit, giallo horror outfit, giallo horror fashion, georgiana quaint, italy 1970s vintage outfit


that ´70s show outfit, retro vibes outfit, giallo horror outfit, giallo horror fashion, georgiana quaint, italy 1970s vintage outfit



Comments

  1. You look stunning!

    Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3