Scarves are my guilty pleasure

The mornings are suddenly colder than they used to be a week ago and this means that one of my favourite accessories can make a big comeback: scarves. I love how they can make or break whole outfit. I wear some of my lighter scarves during the summer too, but I use them as a "cape" when it gets colder or when I feel like I need to protect my skin from potential sun burns. I sometimes wear it over my shoulder to protect the shoulder from a handbag strap. I don´t like sweating under handbag straps and I also feel like the salty sweat is not good for the straps either. With the first signs of autumn though I start wearing scarves traditionally around my neck to protect it from morning coldness.
Do you hoard scarves too? What accessory is your guilty pleasure?

Rána jsou náhle chladnější, což znamená, že mohu s velkou pompou vytáhnout mé oblíbené doplňky: šátky. Zbožňuji jak mohou doplnit nebo rozvrátit celý outfit. Některé šátky nosím i během léta, ale jiným způsobem. Přehazuji si se přes ramena, když se náhle ochladí nebo když se potřebuji ochránit před spálením od sluníčka. Jindy je nosím přehozené přes rameno pod popruhem kabelky. Nerada se pod ním potím a myslím si, že slaný pot není nic dobrého ani pro ten popruh. S prvními náznaky podzimu začínám šátky nosit jak tradice káže, kolem krku, abych jej ochránila před ranním chladem.
Také sbíráte šátky? Sbíráte nějaký doplněk?

scarves are my guilty pleasure, georgiana quaint, scarf collection

Comments