October tips 🎥 📖 🏛 🎶 ▶️


In this blogpost I am bringing you a few autumnal (read spooky) culture tips. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
V tomto blogu vám přináším pár podzimních (rozumějte strašidelných) tipů na kulturu. Doufám, že si je užijete stejně jako já!

october culture tips, georgiana quaint, haunting og hill house series, coraline book neil gaiman, new season of american horror story, botanická zahrada v praze dýně, dýňobraní v troje


🎥
If you are looking for a really spooky series with a compelling story, I recommend The Haunting of Hill House. I want to rewatch it someday again, but sadly the unexpected turns of the story are spoilt for me as I have already seen it. I might look for some easter eggs that I haven´t noticed during the first time though. I have heard that there are some accompanying stories about the ghosts from the creators of the series on the internet, so that will be worth a try too.
Pokud máte zálibu ve strašidelných seriálech s dobrým příběhem, pak ze srdce doporučuji The Haunting of Hill House. Jednou se na to chci znovu podívat, ale už bohužel budu ochuzena o největší zvraty a překvapení, protože jsem to už jednou viděla. Ale mohu se soustředit na skryté odkazy, kterých jsem si třebas prvně nevšimla. Slyšela jsem, že tvůrci seriálu publikovali na internetu i doprovodné příběhy o některých přízracích, takže to si musím určitě také načíst.

🎥
And yes, it is that time of the year again - new series of American Horror Story is being premiered.
A ano, je to opět tady - nová série American Horror Story má teď na podzim premiéru.

📖
I am a big fan of the Coraline movie and for a long time I did not know that it is inspired by a book! I stumbled upon this information in one reviews of the movie and according to the review the book is even more unsettling than the movie. If you are interested it is by Neil Gaiman: Coraline.
Film Coraline mám moc ráda a hodně dloho jsem netušila, že je tento film udělán podle knihy! Na tuhle informaci jsem náhodou narazila v recenzním videu o Coraline a prý má ta kniha snad ještě strašidelnější vyznění než film. Už se těším až si ji přečtu. Pokud vás také zajímá, napsal ji Neil Gailman: Coraline.

🏛
This tip will be no surprise - let´s go see pumpkins in the botanical garden in Troja, Praha. I cannot wait to be there again!
Tento tip už nikoho nepřekvapí - navštivme botanicou zahradu v Troje v Praze a jejich výstavu dýní. Už se tam těším!

Comments