Muggles

Lately I started to buy one new pajamas for myself at the beginning of the winter season (more or less an early Christmas gift to myself). I like how they feel cozy during the colder days. This year I stumbled upon this one with Harry Potter theme, I couldn´t resist. It made me crave a reread, at least the fav volumes from the series. For me it is the Gobet of Fire and then the Chamber of Secrets. Which ones are yours? Or did the HP craze left you untouched? (I am untouched by the later volumes in the series and by the recent sequels/prequels). I am actually very fond of Rowling´s recent detective stories though. I am looking forward to reading the Lethal White, although I haven´t gotten a copy yet.

Poslední dobou si na začátku každé zimní sezóny kupuji nové pyžamo (jde o takový můj předčasný vánoční dárek). Mám moc ráda ten hřejivý pocit, když jej mám na sobě a venku je už zima. Tento rok jsem narazila na jedno s tematikou Harryho Pottera a nemohla jsem jej v obchodě nechat. Následně jsem zatoužila po opětovném přečtení alespoň nejoblíbenějších dílů. Pro mě je to Ohnivý pohár a Tajemná komnata. Které díly jsou vaše nejoblíbenější? Nebo šla vlna popularity Harryho Pottera mimo vás? (Já zatím zůstávám nedotčena posledními díly série a pak také nedávnými pokračováními/prequely). Detektivní příběhy, které teď Rowlingová píše mě dost baví. Těším se na Smrtící bílou, i když jsem si ji ještě neopatřila.

harry potter craze, harry potter pajamas, winter pajamas, F&F pajamas, georgiana quaint, zimní pyžamo
| pajamas: Tesco/F&F |

Comments