My January 2020 through Instagram´s eye

The first month of the new decade was mostly about relaxing for me. Just leaving things be without pressuring myself to do anything really (besides going to work - it would be nice to let this one go for a while too, honestly) and enjoying myself and consuming stuff other people created (I am looking at you Netflix*). I feel a bit more rested and inspired now, so I can start creating again. Also the days are getting visibly longer, which means I will soon be able to take pictures when I feel like it and not wait till weekend or steal moments during my lunch breaks.
První měsíc nové dekády jsem věnovala především odpočinku. Prostě jsem nechala věci ať si plynou vlastním tempem aniž bych se do něčeho nutila (teda krom chození do práce - upřímně, také bych se bez toho chvíli obešla) a užívala jsem si a konzumovala obsah ostatních (tím myslím hlavně Netflix*). Cítím se teď trochu odpočinutěji a inspirovaná, takže se mohu zase dát do díla. Dny se teď také prodlužují, takže již brzy budu moci fotit zase kdy chci a nebudu už muset čekat na víkend nebo odlupovat trochu času během pauzy na oběd.

I enjoyed the New Year´s Eve celebrations at home. It was our first year in this flat, so we were curious how it looks here. We watched some trash and horror movies and then lit a few sparklers. In mid January I had to say goodbye to the Christmas tree. It was gorgeous this year. We shoved it out of the window. When it finally fell on the grass in front of the house it looked very sad...
Letošního Silvestra jsem oslavila doma. Byli jsme v novém bytě, takže jsme byli zvědaví, jak to tu probíhá. Koukali jsme na B-čkové filmy a horory a pak zapálili pár prskavek. V půlce ledna jsem se musela se slzou v oku rozloučit s vánočním stromkem. Letos se nám opravdu povedl. Vyhodili jsme jej oknem a po dopadu z něj zbyla smutná opadaná kostra...

I noticed that I have quite a collection of morning stories here. Some fun pancakes and coffee but also birds that come to have a breakfast too. These red birds are Pyrrhula pyrrhula, I have never seen them before this autumn.
Koukám, že tu mám docela výběr ranních stories. Lívance a kafe a také ptáčky, co chodí na snídani. Jde o Hýly obecné. Před podzimem jsem je nikdy neviděla.

* No, time traveling loops are never a good way how to deux-ex-machina solve the mess created in the latest season. (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Part 3)
* Ne, cestování časem opravdu není řešení, pokud zamotáte poslední sérii tak, že už se z toho jinak vymotat nelze. (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Part 3)

january 2020 instagram, georgiana quaint, time travel adventres of sabrina

Comments