Before the lockdown

So, I thought I will share the last pictures I have taken the day before the Covid19 lockdown of the Czech Republic. It was a lovely sunny Sunday day and I was happy that I have just finished this dress. For some time we were sorting my mother´s collection of sewing patterns (keep - give to me - toss) and here and there also some fabrics that she is not interested in anymore. I instantly fell in love with this one. The fabric has a really nice and soft texture and I think it will be very comfortable for spring, summer dress. For now I paired it with a baby blue blazer, because it is still quite cold outside. (Actually, today - a week later - it was on 0 dgr. C again!) On that day I actually was on a short walk to a pub nearby to pick up some burgers and bear for our dinner, because we are very sorry that the pubs (and not only them) are so negatively impacted by this social distancing situation. I hope this will stop soon, though I still don´t see the silver lining.

Tak si  říkám, že bych mohla nasdílet fotky ještě přes lockdownem Česka kvůli Covidovi19. Byla krásná prosluněná neděle a já se zrovna radovala z čerstvě došitých šatů. S mamkou jsme v poslední době probíraly střihy (nechat - vezmu si já - vyhodit) a sem tam i nějaké látky, o které už nemá zájem Tahle mi ihned padla do oka. Má úžasně příjemný materiál, který bude dobře nositelný na jaře i v létě. Pro tentokrát jsem si přes ně oblékla světle modrý blejzr, protože ještě bylo chladno. (Dneska, týden na to, jsme dokonce měli opět nula stupňů!) V tento den jsem mířila do nedaleké hospody pro burgery a pivko k obědu, protože nás mrzí, jak jsou hospody (a nejen ony) negativně ovlivněny tímto zákazem socializace. Doufám, že tahle situace brzy skončí, avšak světlo na konci tunelu zatím nevidím.

before the lockdown, czech republic lockdown, handmade dress, vintage fabric, georgiana quaint
| dress: handmade from vintage fabric | belt: Orsay | blazer: H&M |

before the lockdown, czech republic lockdown, handmade dress, vintage fabric, georgiana quaint

before the lockdown, czech republic lockdown, handmade dress, vintage fabric, georgiana quaint

before the lockdown, czech republic lockdown, handmade dress, vintage fabric, georgiana quaint

before the lockdown, czech republic lockdown, handmade dress, vintage fabric, georgiana quaint


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3