June through Insta Stories´ eye

I have just realized that I haven´t done these monthly overviews for while! So, here is my June in Insta stories.

At the end of June we travelled a bit - to South Moravia. Originally we wanted to go there at the beginning of May, but then the corona came and everything was cancelled or postponed. So we reschedulled. Unfortunately even though it was June and June is usually a hot month, it was raining cats and dogs. So, no trips that we planned, just shorter ones with umbrella and through water and mud. AT the end of our trip I ceremonially tossed both of my sneakers I had with me in the bin. (They were already in a bad shape, the soles webe bad and I didn´t really want to clean them from all the mud...) Also, I rested a lot and tasted some wines. 

Zrovna si uvědomuji, že jsem už nějakou dobu nesepsala tento rekapitulační článek! Tak tady je shrnutí mých červnových Insta stories.

Koncem června jsme trochu cestovali - vydali jsme se na jižní Moravu. Původně jsme se sem chystali na začátku května, ale pak přišla corona a všechno bylo zrušeno nebo se přesunulo na neurčito. Odložili jsme tedy i náš výlet. Nakonec nám bohužel, i když byl červen, kdy již bývá horko, propršelo. Nepodnikli jsme tedy žádnou z plánovaných túr, jen pár kratších výletů s deštníkem a skrz blátivé stezky. Na závěr výletu jsem slavnostně vyhodila oboje botasky, které jsem s sebou měla. (Už stejně měly svá nejlepší léta - nebo spíše měsíce - za sebou, podrážka už byla špatná a kdo by se s tím čistil...) Alespoň jsem si ale dost odpočinula a okoštovala místní vína. 

june instagram stories, instagram update, georgiana quaint, south moravia trip, picnic, four leaf clove

I am still sewing like crazy. Going through the stash of the beautiful fabric I have been collecting. Currently I am sewing mostly sheer maxi summer dresses, because the summer is approaching and this is what I mostly wear during heatwaves.

Nadále hodně šiju. Využívám zásoby krásných látek, které jsem si nahamounila. Dělám teď hlavně lehčí letní maxi šaty, jelikož začíná léto a v horkách s oblibou nosím právě lehké dlouhé šaty. 

june instagram stories, instagram update, georgiana quaint, south moravia trip, picnic, four leaf clove

Despite the rainy weather I was able to enjoy a campfire and a barbeque with some guitar music and singing.
And hey, on a picnic I found a four leaf clove <3 Wishing good luck to y´all!

Deštivému počasí navzdory jsem si užila i táborák se hrou na kytaru a zpěvem.
A hele, na pikniku jsem našla čtyřlístek <3 Přeji vám všem tedy hodně štěstíčka!

june instagram stories, instagram update, georgiana quaint, south moravia trip, picnic, four leaf clove

Comments