The Mist II

These little walks in forest in fancy clothes keep me sane during these weird times.
And also blatant ignoration of scare spreading media. Lately when I visit news webs I immediately click on the comments to laugh with similarly thinking people who also cannot believe to what the hell is happening here. The articles themselves do not spark interest in me. Then a few minutes with memes follow. The Czechs are laughing beasts and this characteristic does fit me very well. I rather laugh than let someone negatively impact me. Then I look at my parents for example who are totally scared by all the catastrophic news that are published by every media outlet. But they still refuse to just turn off the TV and go outside for a walk instead. Sigh. Unfortunately I don´t have any conclusion right now, so I will just end here. DOT.

Tyto malé výlety do lesa v hezkém oblečení mě udržují během této podivné doby při smyslech.
A také ignorace zastrašujících médií. Poslední dobou chodím na zpravodajské weby jen proto, abych ihned klikla na diskusi a zasmála se při čtení komentářů od podobně smýšlejících lidí, kteří taktéž jaksi nemohou uvěřit tomu, co se tu děje. Články samotné mě nezajímají. Následuje chvíle s memy. Češi jsou smějící se bestie a na mě toto vskutku platí. Radši se směju než abych se nechala zdeptat. Pak to porovnám třebas se svými rodiči, kteří jsou už z toho množství katastrofických zpráv úplně vystrašení. Přesto odmítají tu telku prostě vypnout a vyrazit ven na procházku. Achjo. Bohužel v současnosti nemám žádné řešení, takže to ukončím zde. TEČKA.

sewing blogger, thrifted velvet D&G jacket, georgiana quaint, handmade skirt, český blog, česká blogerka

| jacket: thrifted (D&G) | skirt: handmade by me (fabric from Látky Mráz) | hair pins: vintage |
| shoes: Tamaris |

sewing blogger, thrifted velvet D&G jacket, georgiana quaint, handmade skirt, český blog, česká blogerka

sewing blogger, thrifted velvet D&G jacket, georgiana quaint, handmade skirt, český blog, česká blogerka

sewing blogger, thrifted velvet D&G jacket, georgiana quaint, handmade skirt, český blog, česká blogerka

Comments