Late autumn

I think this was one of the last truly autumnal days.

The dry brownish leaves are crunching under the soles of my shoes. I am blinded by the sun that lays low, creating long shadows on the ground, even though it is the midday. The sky is blue, which is a rarity lately. I am not really wearing warm clothes, but I am still sweating when walking on the sunny side of the street. The side that is in the shadow is too cold though. I am listening to podcast and smiling gently. It is a beautiful day, perfect for a walk.

Myslím, že tohle byl poslední skutečně podzimní den.

Hnědavé suché listí křupe pod podrážkami mých bot. Nízko ležící slunce mě oslepuje a vytváří na zemi dlouhé stíny, ačkoliv je teprve kolem poledne. Nebe je modré, poslední dobou celkem vzácnost. Nejsem teple oblečena, ale i tak se potím, když jdu po straně ulice, kam dopadá slunce. Stinná strana je již příliš chladná. Poslouchám podcast a usmívám se. Je krásný den jako stvořená pro procházku.


late autumn day, black outfit,  chanel buclé jacket, buclé fabric, georgiana quaint
| jacket: thrifted | skirt:hand-me-down | gloves: vintage |

late autumn day, black outfit,  chanel buclé jacket, buclé fabric, georgiana quaint

late autumn day, black outfit,  chanel buclé jacket, buclé fabric, georgiana quaint

late autumn day, black outfit,  chanel buclé jacket, buclé fabric, georgiana quaint

Comments